Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Baby Bibs

I took almost a year off from anything yarn related while we moved, bought a house, and got married. I wasn't sure my craft mojo was going to come back but apparently it has.

I crocheted these baby bibs for a knitting friend who is expecting in January.



She got TONS of baby bibs at her shower but only mine were hand-made. And despite these being made to the correct dimensions, they seem really large! But I guess with a baby, more coverage is better right?



The pattern is Blossom Bib by Coats and Clark. I did a simple crochet edging instead of the scalloped one shown. The yarn is Lily Sugar 'n Cream in Hot Blue and Sage Green with Cream edging.

With this baby project done, I am now officially in to my holiday knitting. Only a month to go!

1 comment:

  1. You bet bigger is better! I love them by the way. We did get tons of bibs, but some of them are so small, its like the clothes manufacturer makes matching bibs to up the price on thier "sets"! Handmade rocks! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete